With so many gated communities here in the Philippines, most of them have foreign-sounding names for their community themes: American Theme, Italian-inspired Community, Classic Spanish Theme, Japanese Theme, etc. I’m not sure if Filipinos are really like that: they don’t want to be Filipinos.
But Villa Senorita is different. It is a Filipino-themed community. So does it mean they will be constructing bahay kubo there? Hmm… not really. The brochure of the project puts it this way:
Modern house designs are complemented with distinctly Filipino touches and set in a lush landscape that features the beauty of Filipino Flowers.
Well, this is the age of cellular phones and tablets and mobile Internet. And Dabawenyos have sports cars, too. The point is, bahay kubo is so 1920’s and you don’t have that kind of house design to be called a Filipino. So I think, the community’s description from the brochure sounds attractive enough.
Subdivision Features and Amenities
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Playground featuring iconic Filipino games
The last one is the best part part, I think.
Where is the Villa Senorita located?
It’s along the Diversion Road, fronting the Gap Farm Resort.
Here is the vicinity map
This gated community is only 15 minutes away from dowtown Davao by private car, of course.
Sample House Designs and Floor Plans
Tips for Buyers and Investors
- Developer: Jenson Land and Realty Development
- This is certainly a mid-cost development with home prices in the range of 1.5 million to 3.5 million.
- Most agents would tell you that they are accepting Pag-IBIG Financing, but you really have to deep into the details of that claim. Or better yet, for peace of mind, opt for bank financing instead.
- The nice thing with this project is its close proximity to Gap Farming Resort. It used to be a very popular family recreation site. You can easy hop to the place if you want to have some fun with the family and your visitors.
Other real estate projects near the Villa Senorita:
- Monteritz by Robern Realty, a Davao-based Real Estate Developer
- Las Terrazas by Alsons Development
- Woodridge by Alsons Development
- Robinsons Highlands by Robinsons Homes
- Montclair by Robinsons Homes