Overview of the Villa de Mercedes Subdivision
Location: Catigan, Toril, Davao City
Villa de Mercedes is an 8-hectare property, which maintains its natural east-sloping terrain, the waterways that caress the land and the vegetation at the banks of the waterways. At 535 feet above sea level, Villa de Mercedes offers a 360-degree panoramic view of Davao City, Mt. Apo, Davao Gulf, the Samal Island and Davao’s city lights at night.
Every aspect of the planning and development is designed with you — the resident — in mind. Basic amenities such as steady water supply and a flood-free environment with efficient drainage system will also be in place.
Features & Amenities
- Coffe Shop
- Function Room
- Olympic-size swimming pool
- Basketball and badminton court
- Tennis court
Other points of interest
- Within the community itself, is a proposed Ateneo-run preschool for children
- Opening just across the gates is the proposed Ateneo Regional University
- A 4-hectare commercial strip wil be developed within the community.
Vicinity Map of the Villa de Mercedes
Hot Tips for Buyers
If you are looking for a place to retire someday soon in Davao, this one should in your list of places to consider.
- Buy here and think long term.
- Consider its distance from the city and the most important places that you visit very often.
- A car is a necessary toy when living here.
- If you don’t want neighbors, this is a good place and time to build your house there.