Overview of the Bloomfields Subdivision
Location: Lanang, Davao City
After Robinsons Highlands Project in Buhangin, comes another prime address in Davao City from no less than the Robinsons Homes.
Fronting the on-going SM Lanang (former site of the Lanang Golf Course and Country Club) and just 15 minutes away from downtown and the Davao International Airport lies an exclusive 10-hectare residential subdivision charmed with the American flower field landscapes. Enveloped with fresh, breezy winds from the mountains and sea, Bloomfields Davao offers landscaped parks and gardens, a multipurpose playcourt, separate swimming pools for adults and kids and a clubhouse for parties and other special functions. With grandiose entrance gates and entry markers, each moment becomes too private and secured.
Just outside the residential community is a commercial block where daily basic needs can be easily accessed to. With a more convenient life at Bloomfields Davao, nothing comes closer in comparison.
Features & Amenities
- Landscaped Parks and Gardens
- Two Grandiose Entrance Gates and Entry Markers
- Separate Swimming Pools for Adults and Kids
- Multipurpose Playcourt
- Lush Forest Parks
- Clubhouse for parties and other special functions
Vicinity Map of Bloomfields Davao
Hot Tips for Buyers
There is one thing to remember about this project: It is sold out already. Period.
- But… you can still find property owners (they want to call themselves investors) who may be willing to sell you their piece of property. At the right price of course.
- If you are really, really interested here be prepared with your cash. And please take your common sense with you when buying your piece of real estate in this part of the city.
- Why is Bloomfields very hot? Some say, it’s because of the recent developments there like SM and the Damosa Park.
- Minimum Lot price would be P 12,000/ sqm. Multiply that with 200 sqm, which is the typical lot area and you get the picture of how much you should set aside as play money.
- Note: you have other alternatives too. Just look around and familiarize yourself with the place.