The Positano Subdivision is the latest high-end development in Davao City. It is accessible via the Broadcast Avenue (in Shrine Hills) and the Ma-a Road. It opened last April 30, 2007 selling the mountain-peak residential lots overlooking the Davao City and the Davao Gulf.
Get in touch with Carlos for appointment and inquiries about the Positano Subdivision.
Sample Home Loan / Financing Computation Effective June 1, 2008
Note: The lot areas in Positano vary in sizes. This is ONLY A SAMPLE computation for a 249 sqm lot in Phase 1 of Positano.
A. SPOT CASH
= PhP 1,768,928 (discount depends on promo)
B. DEFERRED CASH (No Interest, No Downpayment, 30 months to pay)
= PhP 62,774 / mo for 30 months
C. LONG TERM FINANCING (30% Down, 70% Financed)
- 30% Down payment (PhP 572,463)
= PhP 45,622 / mo for 12 months
- 70% Financed Amount (PhP 1,335,748)
= PhP 15,174 / mo for 10-year term at 10.99% interest per annum
Monthly amortization starts after the full payment of the down payment.
D. STRAIGHT MONTHLY SELLER FINANCING
No Down payment, only reservation is required.
- 10 years at 15% pa = 30,383
- 8 years at 14% pa = 32,714
- 5 years at 10% pa = 40,013
- 3 years at 6% pa = 57,291
Did you ever wonder how the monthly amortization is determined? It follows a certain equation that depends on the three important parameters: loan amount, interest rate and loan term. A new Online Loan Calculator is provided with this website so you can test other variations on your payment allowing you some flexibility.
1. Price may change without prior notice.
2. Price is already set by the developer and subject to final verification. Brokers cannot change the price.
3. Reservation Fee forms part of the down payment.
4. No broker or agent is allowed to accept payment or issue an Official Receipt.
5. All cheque payments must be paid to the account of the Developer.
6. Davao Real Estate Guide reserves the right to correct clerical errors appearing in this sample computation.